- How to evaluate positions occupied by physically disabled people? A methodological approximation to evaluate labour risks
- Guide for preventive management of positions occupied by sensorial disabled people
- Guide for the management of labour risk prevention for intellectually disabled people
- White book of preventive and inclusive design of a health centre
- Computer app for the adaptation of the workplace
Office for Labour Risk Prevention of Foment. Model since 2001
- Prevention of the situation of dependence and universal and quality assistance for people in situation of dependence and they caregivers
- Development of Policies, Measures and Services that facilitate the conciliation of Personal, Familiar and Work Life amongst people and businesses. With that, they take care of the family, they promote gender equality and they promote business competitiveness.
- Promotion and inclusion in the labour market of Disabled People, and of those with especial difficulties or in risk of social exclusion. The Foundation trains, gives advice and acts as guardians for the disabled and the companies, with the aim of easing their correct integration in the labour market.
- Diversity Management in organizations and nondiscrimination for any matter of gender, religion, origin, economic situation, sexual preferences, age, disability… as a source of wellness and social richness and innovation and business competitiveness.
- Fight against Unemployment through the project “AutoEMPLOYMENT AND BUSINESS CREATION”: they try to promote social and economic development through AutoEmployement through MicroEnterprises, MicroFranchises and MicroCredits.